Wednesday 24 June 2015

My name is Clive Edwards , my blog is the detailed story of what has happened to me over the past 27 years ,detailing my fight with Carmarthenshire County Council .It will give you names ,dates and occurrences of council officers who have lied ,covered up ,with held information, misspent public money, failure to carry out their statuary duties and details of misconduct while in public office.

The occurrences are absolutely astonishing and I have been left no other way of trying to rectify what the Council has done other than to put the information and evidence I have, in the public domain. The public has a right to know, what the Council is capable of and to what lengths they are prepared to go to cover up their wrong doing.

I will start detailing all that has happened,with the evidence of what has been done ,within the next few days, I just ask every one to read my blog and evidence and to make your own minds up as to ,why this has happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment